Since SOCC will be held as a virtual conference this year, we are able to offer you substantially reduced conference fees.
(Includes Tutorial Days & Conference Days)
|Presenting Author - IEEE member||$ 200
|Presenting Author - Non-member||$ 275
|Non-Presenting Attendee - IEEE member||$ 60|
|Non-Presenting Attendee - Non-member||$ 80|
|Full Time Student IEEE Member (ID required)*
and IEEE Life Member
|Full Time Student Non-Member (ID required)*||$ 40
Note: All fees in US$. Currency Converter
"Presenting Author" fees are good for up to two papers and include complementary registration for one additional student co-author.
If you want to make use of the complimentary student co-author registration, please let the student register in EDAS without doing the actual payment
Important registration information
All registrations and payment are handled through the EDAS Conference and Journal Management System. If you don’t have any EDAS account yet, please create an account associated with an email address under which the conference organizers will be able to contact you.
- IEEE Members: In order to qualify for the membership rate, you must have entered your IEEE membership information in your EDAS profile.
- Students: Please do NOT forget to update your student status in your EDAS account. Students may be requested to send a copy of their scanned student IDs.
All regular attendees (non-authors)
- In order to pay your registration fee, please go to the home page of your EDAS account and proceed through registrations available next to your submitted paper.
- In order to appear in the program and the proceedings, each regular, poster, or Design Track paper requires at least one paid "Full Conference" registration at full (member or non-member), undiscounted (= non-student / non-"IEEE Life Member") rate, together with the camera-ready paper submission from one of the authors by July 31, 2020.
Registrations that fulfill this requirement are marked in yellow in the table above ("Presenting Authors").
- For MSc/Ph.D. forum papers, student registration is sufficient.
- For authors with multiple accepted papers, one full registration of the presenting author as described above is valid for up to 2 papers. Student or IEEE Life Member registration will not be counted towards this requirement.
- The paper must be presented by an author of that paper at the conference. There must be a paid registration under the presenter's name. If someone else will be paying the fees for the presenter, the one who pays should use his own account and use the EDAS feature to "register others".
- In case a paper is not presented at the conference, it shall be deemed a “no-show.” No-shows will be removed from post-conference distribution and will not be available on IEEE Xplore® or other public-access IEEE forums.
- Paper submission cancellation must be received, in writing, by August 1, 2020. Paper cancellation requests received after August 1 cannot be permitted.
- Deadline for presenting author registration: July 31, 2020
All other attendees like co-authors (if there is already a paid full registration for their paper) and non-authors may still register at any time after this date at their suitable fees.
- Conference registration cancellation requests must be received, in writing, by August 20, 2020. A processing fee of $10 will be deducted. Refund requests received after August 20 cannot be guaranteed!
Nevertheless, for presenting authors the deadlines for paper submission cancellation (August 1) apply.
For withdrawals or no-shows after August 1 no refund for the paper registration fee will be given and the paper will be removed from the program and publication.
- Please note where deadlines are given all times are UTC.